You can sleep. I will teach you how.
You want to enjoy a good night’s sleep. You want to wake in the morning feeling refreshed and full of energy. But too often you find it hard to fall asleep or almost impossible to fall back to sleep after waking during the night.
Night after night you struggle with sleep, and you don’t know if you will ever be able to enjoy a normal night of sleep again.
No matter what you do, you just can’t sleep.
More than 1 in 3 adults are not getting a good night’s sleep 1 . I’ve created an eight-week course that combines online sleep education with individual sleep coaching to help you improve your sleep so you can enjoy a better life with more energy and start every day feeling happy, rested, and refreshed.
I’ve helped over 5,000 people improve their sleep.
My name is Martin Reed. I am a Certified Health Education Specialist (CHES®), I hold a Certification in Clinical Sleep Health (CCSH), and I am an ACE-certified Health Coach.
The CCSH certification is an advanced level credential awarded by the Board of Registered Polysomnographic Technologists (BRPT). The BRPT is an independent, nonprofit certification board for sleep health professionals and is recognized by the National Commission for Certifying Agencies (NCCA). Obtaining CCSH certification requires clinical experience and/or an approved healthcare credential, passing a competency-based examination, and a commitment to continuing education.
The ACE-certified Health Coach credential is the only health coach certification accredited by the NCCA and is awarded to individuals who have met the highest industry standard for health professionals. Obtaining this credential requires an approved healthcare credential and/or the appropriate education or experience, passing a competency-based examination, and a commitment to continuing education and professional development.
I have a master’s degree in health and wellness education and I studied clinical sleep health through the University of Delaware. Insomnia Coach LLC is also Better Business Bureau (BBB) Accredited and holds a BBB rating of “A+”.
I have lived with insomnia. I learned how to beat my insomnia and improve my sleep. I want to help you do the same.
What clients say…
Ellen Clark, California
“It’s amazing, many times over the year I felt defeated that I wouldn’t be able to escape this dreaded insomnia. This has been a life saver for me and has helped me in so many aspects of my life. I feel like myself again. Take the chance, there is nothing to lose except for the dreaded insomnia!”
James Worley, Connecticut
“Before working with Martin I could not get to sleep without taking sleeping tablets. I was a mess, full of anxiety and trying so hard to get to sleep. Right from the start I began to improve and was amazed as I went along the difference it was making. I now know how to have a good night’s sleep.”
Megan Lewis, Australia
“I feel human again! It has been amazing progressing through the Insomnia Coach course and I thank you so much for the content and support you have provided. I no longer have negative thoughts about sleep. The techniques I learned ensure a successful night of sleep each and every night.”
We will work together to fix your sleep.
I will help you improve your sleep through an eight-week course that combines online sleep education with personal sleep coaching.
There will be six sessions. In each session, you will watch an educational video and you will be given homework.
Homework includes filling out a sleep diary and putting into practice everything you will learn as you progress.
Each time you start a new session you will submit your sleep diary through the online client area.
I will study every sleep diary you submit and email you with personalized recommendations, feedback, and support.
You can also email me at any time with your questions, comments, or concerns.
We will work together to pinpoint your sleep issues, address them, and fix them.Click to continue reading...
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy for Insomnia (CBT-I) is recognized as the gold standard for treating insomnia and is recommended as the first treatment option for those with chronic insomnia by organizations such as the American Academy of Sleep Medicine, the American College of Physicians, and the British Association for Psychopharmacology 2 .
I will use the same evidence-based cognitive and behavioral techniques that make up a typical course of CBT-I to improve your sleep. These techniques work because they address the underlying causes of insomnia (normally sleep-related thoughts and behaviors).
These thoughts and behaviors are learned. So, they can be unlearned.
What happens at each session?
You’ll watch a training video and you’ll be issued with homework assignments (such as completing a sleep diary and practicing what you’ve learned so far).
- You’ll discover how much sleep you need.
- You’ll learn how to strengthen your sleep system and weaken your wakefulness system.
- Bedtime will become far less stressful, far less negative and far more positive.
- You’ll learn the exact time you should be going to bed and getting out of bed.
- You will sleep for longer and enjoy a higher quality of sleep.
- You’ll learn exactly what to do when you can’t sleep.
- You start associating your bedroom and bedtime with sleep — not stress or anxiety.
- You’ll learn how to eliminate stress and anxiety about sleep.
- You’ll discover how to use your body’s built-in relaxation response.
- You’ll be able to reduce tension and worry in just a few minutes.
- You’ll discover the things that are harming your sleep without you even realizing it.
- You’ll learn the simple changes you can make to your lifestyle to improve your sleep.
- You’ll learn exactly what to do if insomnia ever strikes again in the future.
- You will no longer fear sleep because you will know exactly what to do if you can’t sleep.
Personalized support and feedback
From Session 2 onwards, I’ll email you after every session with personalized support and feedback based on the progress you’re making.
You’ll also be able to contact me via email at any time during the course.
What do I need?
This is a genuine solution. It works, but you need to put in the effort if you want to see results.
First, the technical requirements. You need:
* A computer or tablet that can connect to the internet and play online video.
* A computer or tablet that can open PDF documents (Adobe PDF reader is free to download).
A printer is helpful (so you can print out your sleep diary), but not required.
As the course progresses you will be given four relaxation audio sessions. These are MP3 files. Most computers, tablets, and smartphones can play MP3 files. If yours cannot, you can log into the client area and stream the audio files (no download required).
At the end of every single session, you will be able to download a text and an audio transcript of the video you watched. You can also log into the client area and replay past sessions as often as you like before you graduate.
Let me take any possible confusion out of this:
If you enroll and you find something doesn’t work, or you don’t have the right software, or if there is ANY technical problem or limitation that stops you from doing the course, I’ll give you your money back.
Finally, the personal requirement. You need:
You need to put some effort in.
You won’t improve your sleep just by watching a video every week or two.
- After each session, you will be given homework assignments.
- These homework assignments include practicing what you’ve learned so far.
They also include filling out a sleep diary every day and filling out a progress survey before each session.
- If you don’t do the homework, you won’t succeed.
- If you don’t fill out your sleep diary every day, you won’t succeed.
If you commit to the program, your sleep will improve.
Let’s get started.
- Click the ‘Start Now’ button below and pay the enrollment fee
- Answer some questions about your sleep, then watch the first online video
- Fill out the provided sleep diary for one week, log in to submit it and watch the next video
- I’ll study your sleep diary to identify problems so we can fix your sleep problems permanently
- You’ll continue to learn new techniques to improve your sleep and get my support as you progress
You will sleep better and feel better.
Fall asleep faster,
Wake less often,
Spend less time awake,
Spend more time asleep,
Feel energetic & be more productive,
Live a positive, happier, healthier life.
Attend each of the six sessions,
Follow your personalized feedback,
Do the homework you’re given,
… and your sleep doesn’t improve by the end of the course, you’ll get your money back.
Are you ready?
If you enroll in my insomnia coaching course you will rediscover what it feels like to enjoy natural, deep, restorative sleep.
You will have more energy, you will want to spend more time with friends and family, and you will be more productive at work.
Are you ready to get rid of the anxiety and dread you feel at bedtime?
Are you ready to feel like your old self again?
Are you ready to get your life back?