You can stop struggling with insomnia. I’ll help.
You want to enjoy a good night’s sleep. You want to wake in the morning feeling refreshed and full of energy. But too often you find it hard to fall asleep or almost impossible to fall back to sleep after waking during the night.
Night after night you struggle with sleep, and you don’t know if you will ever be able to enjoy a normal night of sleep again.
Day after day you struggle with fatigue and anxiety, and you don’t know if you will ever be able to enjoy life as you once did.
No matter what you do, you continue to struggle.
More than 1 in 3 adults are not getting a good night’s sleep 1 . I’ve created a six-week course that will help you move away from struggling with insomnia and all the difficult thoughts and feelings that come with it so you can get back to living the kind of life you want to live.
Hundreds of success stories (and counting)!
My name is Martin Reed. I am a Certified Health Education Specialist (CHES®), I hold a Certification in Clinical Sleep Health (CCSH), and I am an ACE-certified Health Coach.
The CCSH certification is an advanced level credential awarded by the Board of Registered Polysomnographic Technologists (BRPT). The BRPT is an independent, nonprofit certification board for sleep health professionals and is recognized by the National Commission for Certifying Agencies (NCCA). Obtaining CCSH certification requires clinical experience and/or an approved healthcare credential, passing a competency-based examination, and a commitment to continuing education.
The ACE-certified Health Coach credential is the only health coach certification accredited by the NCCA and is awarded to individuals who have met the highest industry standard for health professionals. Obtaining this credential requires an approved healthcare credential and/or the appropriate education or experience, passing a competency-based examination, and a commitment to continuing education and professional development.
I have a master’s degree in health and wellness education and I studied clinical sleep health through the University of Delaware. Insomnia Coach LLC is also Better Business Bureau (BBB) Accredited and holds a BBB rating of “A+”.
I have lived with insomnia. I learned how to move away from the insomnia struggle and improve my sleep. I want to help you do the same.
What clients say…
“I had so much anxiety about going to bed and most days I felt very sleep deprived. My life is so much better now. I struggled for a long time with the depression that goes with sleep deprivation. What a delicious pleasure it is to climb into bed at night and know that I will go to sleep.”
“My sleep was horrifically bad. It consumed my every thought. I felt like I had no control of something I thought I had should’ve had control over, but really, I learned I never really had any real control over my sleep. Now, I spend my daytime enjoying life rather than thinking about sleep.”
“My sleep was an absolute wreck. I was exhausted and ridden with sleep-related anxiety every single day and frustrated beyond anything I can think to compare it to. I now feel relief, hope, and peace beyond description. I feel encouraged that sleep will not control my outlook on life in the long term.”
You can work alone or we can work together.
I will help you move away from struggling with insomnia and toward living the life you want to live through a six-week online course.
You have two options to choose from.
You can choose the self-coaching option and work through the course by yourself.
This option gives you access to a private client forum and it does not include any one-on-one coaching.
Alternatively, you can choose to include one-on-one email coaching.
The content of the course will be the same as the self-coaching option and you still have access to the private client forum.
With the one-on-one email coaching option you will also get unlimited email-based access to me (Martin Reed, the founder of Insomnia Coach) for a total of eight weeks, starting from the day you enroll.
You will be able to contact me via email any time you have a question or concern and I will be there to coach you. We will work together as you move through the course so you can gain all the skills and receive all the support you might need to enjoy better sleep for the rest of your life.
Each week, for six weeks, you will gain access to fresh videos and self-study lessons that will leave you with a clear plan in place for what you can change and what you can practice each week on your journey toward a lifetime of better sleep — regardless of the option you choose.
You will learn exactly what to do to move away from the insomnia struggle.Click to continue reading...
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy for Insomnia (CBT-I) involves tackling the thoughts and behaviors that can perpetuate insomnia. It is recognized as the gold standard for treating insomnia and is recommended as the first treatment option for those with chronic insomnia by organizations such as the American Academy of Sleep Medicine, the American College of Physicians, and the British Association for Psychopharmacology 2 .
Acceptance and Commitment Therapy for Insomnia (ACT-I) is a newer approach. Instead of spending a lot of time, energy, and attention on trying to control sleep and the difficult thoughts and feelings that often come with insomnia, ACT involves identifying and accepting what cannot be controlled (so we can move away from unworkable behaviors), committing to what can be controlled (so we can move toward the life we want to live), moving away from struggle (responding to challenges with more flexibility), and living a life that’s aligned with our values.
ACT techniques have been found to have a significant effect on insomnia and sleep quality 3 .
My course uses a blend of cognitive and behavioral coaching techniques alongside the newer acceptance and commitment coaching techniques.
What happens each week?
- You’ll learn the truth about sleep and insomnia.
- You’ll learn an effective way to start shifting attention away from sleep and insomnia.
- You’ll start to implement an appropriate sleep schedule that will help you create better conditions for sleep.
- Sleep and insomnia will no longer feel mysterious and you will become more aware of the good stuff around you.
- You’ll learn how thoughts and feelings influence sleep and a more workable way of responding to them.
- You’ll learn a new way to respond to nighttime wakefulness that will help you move away from endless struggle.
- You will know exactly how to respond to wakefulness and the difficult thoughts and feelings that can come with it.
- You’ll learn a more workable way of responding to difficult thoughts and feelings that show up during the day.
- You’ll learn how to be kinder to yourself and how to get through the really difficult days.
- You will practice skills that will help move you away from struggle and toward the life you want to live.
- You’ll identify your values and start to work them into your daily life.
- Your focus will start to shift away from controlling your mind (and sleep) and toward controlling your actions.
- You will move toward the life you want to live and the person you want to be, even in the presence of insomnia.
- You’ll learn how (and why!) your mind can pull you away from doing things that matter when things are difficult.
- You’ll learn how to commit to actions that will help you live a rich and meaningful life even in the presence of difficult thoughts and feelings and even after difficult nights.
- You’ll live your life independently of sleep and be able to respond to difficult thoughts and feelings in a more workable way.
- You’ll learn exactly how to respond to the return of difficult nights in the future.
- You will move away from any remaining sleep efforts, rituals, and safety behaviors.
- You will be armed with skills that will shift your attention away from insomnia and toward living the life you want to live.
What do I need?
This is a genuine approach that can help you move away from the endless struggle with insomnia — but you need to put in the effort if you want to see results!
First, the technical requirements. You need:
* A computer, tablet, or phone that can connect to the internet and play online video.
* A computer, tablet, or phone that can open PDF documents (Adobe PDF reader is free to download).
* A computer, tablet, or phone that can open (or stream) audio files.
Second, the personal requirement. You need:
You will need to put some effort in and be willing to make changes to your current approach if your current approach is not working.
Your situation is unlikely to change just from watching a few videos each week!
- At the end of each week, you will be given an action plan.
- This action plan will involve practicing what you’ve learned so far.
If you practice what you learn, you will give yourself the opportunity to experience change. If you do not practice what you learn, things are less likely to change!
Let’s get started.
- Click the ‘Start Now’ button below and pay the enrollment fee
- You will be logged into the client area and can get started right away
- The course runs for six weeks and you have six months to finish the course.
What to Expect & My Guarantee
Understand sleep and insomnia,
Identify (and get rid of) unhelpful habits,
Respond effectively to nighttime wakefulness,
Deal with difficult thoughts and feelings in a workable way,
Move toward the person you want to be and the life you want to live.
Participate in the course,
Practice what you learn each week,
Share any difficulties you face in the client forum (self-coaching option) or with your coach (one-on-one coaching option),
… and you don’t find the course helpful within 30 days of starting, just let me know and you’ll get your money back.
Are you ready?
If you enroll in my insomnia coaching course you will rediscover what it feels like to live a life independently of sleep.
You will move away from struggling with wakefulness and all the thoughts and feelings that often come with insomnia.
Are you ready to live the kind of life you want to live?
Are you ready to move away from the struggle?