Anyone in Washington DC?

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Natasha Sumner 1 week ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Natasha Sumner
    ✓ Client

Hi all,

I’ve had insomnia for the past 11 months, and it’s my 1st week trying Martin’s program. To say that the insomnia has ruined my life is an understatement. Not to mention that my social life has tanked as a result.

I would love to meet and possibly hang out with someone that shares and understands what I’m going thru. So if you are residing in Washington DC, and care to meet up (and potentially support each other), please drop me a line.

Natasha

gemini522
    ✘ Not a client

Hi Natasha,

I’m in the DMV area. I’m not enrolled in Martin’s course but I am seeing a sleep therapist who is helping me implement CBT-I. I started June 1st. I would def love to chat if you’re still up to it because this can definitely feel like an isolating experience.

Natasha Sumner
    ✓ Client

Oh wow, I was not expecting any responses! A large part of me felt that most on this forum are probably miles away. By way of introduction, what is your name btw. If you’re not comfortable disclosing it on here, it’s perfectly understandable.

I’m also very private as well, but the fact that this portal is not accessible to all, provides some assurances.

Natasha

Martin Reed
    ★ Admin

Hello Natasha

I removed your phone number from your post since this forum is publicly accessible so I didn’t know if you wanted your number on public display!

I’m happy to connect the two of you behind the scenes, so to speak! If each of you contact me with permission to share your email addresses with each other, I can pass the information on so you can connect privately.

Natasha Sumner
    ✓ Client

Oh my, I thought it was a private forum. Thanks so much for protecting my privacy. We’ve also connected since, but thank you so much for your kind offer!

Cheers/

~N

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

Get involved in this discussion! Log in or register now to have your say!