Help me with my thoughts!

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Martin Reed 3 weeks, 1 day ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Seriouslysleepy
    ✘ Not a client

i landed on this page because I’m currently super anxious about going to sleep tonight. I didn’t fall asleep till 5am last night and I’m worried the same will happen to me again tonight. This causes me great anxiety/panic attacks and makes me feel awful. I’ve suffered with this pattern for years now and I’m so glad I’ve found this forum with people who may be in similar situations as me. If anyone can relate and/or had any helpful words of advice that’d be great!!

shuwashuwa
    ✘ Not a client

sorry for my bad English,  i was in same situation but i thank God now am free.  to me cause of this kind of problem was tress and depression.  After  i realise what cause i knew its tress.  i started fighting what cause my depression before fighting insomnia.  i tried my best forgive myself for mistake i did to my life and try to forget.  seriously i just see automatica improvement slowly.  but now i manage to sleep more than 6 hours.  try to find what causes ur tress,  start to deal with that problem.  God help you

Martin Reed
    ★ Admin

Can you tell us a bit more about your current sleep pattern, @seriouslysleepy?

When do you go to bed at night, when do you get out of bed to start your day, and how many hours of sleep do you get on a typical night?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

Get involved in this discussion! Log in or register now to have your say!