Insominia and Anxiety

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Martin Reed 6 days, 3 hours ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Aika
    ✘ Not a client

Hello, I have insomnia due to anxiety from my heart problems.  I have an AICD implant that had discharged many times over the past 2 years.  Very scary experience that has now affected my sleep.  It is difficult to not only fall asleep but to also stay asleep.  Started trying meditation as well as natural aids such as l-theanine & GABA.  Both had helped some.  Any further advice to further deal with this issue would be much appreciated.  Thank You!!

Martin Reed
    ★ Admin

Hello Aika and I am sorry to hear about your ongoing struggle with sleep. To be honest, it is not all that surprising that your sleep has been affected by your AICD implant discharging. When was the last time this happened?

Sleep aids such as l-theanine & GABA aren’t going to help if the reason you can’t fall asleep is worry about the AICD discharging. Have you discussed this problem with your doctor? Have they offered any advice or suggested solutions?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

Get involved in this discussion! Log in or register now to have your say!