insomnia

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Martin Reed 6 days, 3 hours ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

shaner37
    ✘ Not a client

I am normally a good sleeper but the past week has been horrible.My biggest challenge right now is falling asleep without the fear and anixety that holds me back which never happened until the last week. I tend to give up when i can’t fall asleep under a certain time and end up pacing the floor and have high anxiety. I am what you might call a light sleeper and having downstairs nieghbours who are loud and ignorant made it stressful for me to fall asleep so it started from that. They are being evicted shortly but it’s too late. I was searching the net for answers for my problem and came across Insomnia Coach

Martin Reed
    ★ Admin

Hello shaner and welcome to the forum. Since your sleep issues only cropped up recently, it is very likely that your sleep will get back on track by itself very soon. In the meantime, try to avoid compensating for lost sleep by doing things such as going to bed early, staying in bed late, napping, and/or rearranging your life/schedule around your sleep.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

Get involved in this discussion! Log in or register now to have your say!