Last thing you ate

This topic contains 47 replies, has 12 voices, and was last updated by yamerias 8 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 48 total)
  • Author

GoneWithTheSun
    ✘ Not a client

i had that XXL Chalupa from Taco Bell for lunch and still full 😀

emmaree
    ✘ Not a client

I just finished a cup of tea and some chocolate chip cookies (( I'm seeing an eating pattern here))<

Martin Reed
    ★ Admin

A lovely home made Sunday roast – beef, roast potatoes, yorkshire puddings, veggies and gravy.

Yum!

Kik
    ✘ Not a client

Chicken and Avocado sandwich from Pret (didn't get a chance to eat it at lunch).

seenafterscene
    ✘ Not a client

Pepsi Max, Honey Ham and Swiss Cheese sandwich, and a Tex-Mex Veggie burger with sharp cheddar. (I was hungry.)

cherrychapstik
    ✘ Not a client

Holy goodness I just ate sushi… twice. Once and then leftovers. So good. Half price at a place near my apartment so we ordered: A Rainbow Roll, A California Roll, A French Kiss (tempura shrimp, crab, topped with salmon and a slice of lemon. Freaking good? Yes!), A dragon roll, and a spider. Wish I could have had me some Nigiri- Toro, Akami, pretty much all tuna, and salmon (sake?). I love sushi. Favorite food all time. If I could have it every day I would.

emmaree
    ✘ Not a client

Oo I also just had sushi, teriaky chicken on brown rice and sundried tomatoes and cashews with avocado on brown rice,,,I feel so healthybiggrin.gif

yamerias
    ✘ Not a client

Pumpkin tomato and mixed bean soup with crusty bread….washed down by flavoured water.

emmaree
    ✘ Not a client

2 glasses of red wine and a blue berry muffin,, weird mix wink.gif

Martin Reed
    ★ Admin

Just had a hotel breakfast. Egg, sausage, hash browns, pancakes, fruit and yogurt. I am stuffed!

GoneWithTheSun
    ✘ Not a client

a pear!

Martin Reed
    ★ Admin

Fish (red snapper) and chips!

GoneWithTheSun
    ✘ Not a client

Ruffles and Nutter Butters.

emmaree
    ✘ Not a client

salmon sushi roll

can of coke zero

Kik
    ✘ Not a client

Fruit & Nut Dairy Milk. Actually, I'm still eating it 🙂

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 48 total)

Get involved in this discussion! Log in or register now to have your say!