Living with Someone With Night Terrors.

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Levison9i 20 hours, 13 minutes ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Levison9i
    ✘ Not a client

I am a Newbie here, Don’t get much sleep as my Dad snores loudly most of the night and has Night Terrors, was lead to believe by my mum this was normal, I believed this as I am I was a hopelessly naive son of a radical feminist. But Now I am 19, the rest of my Pals are at Uni now, but I am stuck at home as I have no energy to do anything. Anyway does anyone have a similar problem who can offer any solutions?

Martin Reed
    ★ Admin

Welcome to the forum. Are you saying that your sleep is being disrupted by your Dad, or are you living with night terrors yourself?

Levison9i
    ✘ Not a client

Hi, my sleep is disrupted by my dad, in the next room screaming at the top of his voice as he is having a nightmare. I thought that was what a night terror was, my mistake.

Martin Reed
    ★ Admin

Little wonder you can’t sleep! Have you encouraged your father to seek medical advice about this?

Levison9i
    ✘ Not a client

To be honest think I really need to go to the Doctor get a prescription, then try and cure my Insomnia once I have left home, been putting it of as I think the drugs you get for Insomnia have bad side effects but less bad than Insomnia I suppose. Nothing will make my dad seek medical advice, think his problems are caused by him pushing himself too hard doing stuff to get away from his wife.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

Get involved in this discussion! Log in or register now to have your say!