New Years Resolution

This topic contains 4 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by IvanAleisterMesniaa 8 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

emmaree
    ✘ Not a client

[attachment=23:166253_141070019284866_124787100913158_251926_6701827_n.jpg] I know for most of

us here a A New Years Wish would be MORE DEEP SLEEP,,, but that would mean a change in something to make

that happen…

For me it has to be coffee, I drink way to much,,,, also I have discovered that I'm entering menopause ( dam I'm

getting OLD) and it has and is having a mayor effect on my health and my sleep).

This year my aim is to work on that …… I have a sister who is a health fanatic and a yogi (( Yoga teacher )) she is pointing me in interesting directions like:

The Green Smoothie Challenge (( Google it )) and also infrared Saunas which apparently aid in removal of

toxins from the body as well as inflammation and I hear its great for those suffering from Arthritis. I plan to find

out if it helps induce sleep.

You May wish to Post what your New Years Resolution is or what the close of 2010 means to you as well you may wish to post some some pics

Anyway to all in Insomnia I do wish you a sleep filled year full of everything that will make you healthy and fulfill

your hearts desire xxx from

Me attachment=22:162646_138826016175933_124787100913158_238548_5959169_n.jpg]

Kik
    ✘ Not a client
    'emmaree' wrote on '02:

The Green Smoothie Challenge (( Google it )) and also infrared Saunas which apparently aid in removal of toxins from the body as well as inflammation and I hear its great for those suffering from Arthritis. I plan to find out if it helps induce sleep.

I came, I Googled, I was impressed! I'm going shopping tomorrow to stock up on ingredients for the “Warming Ginger smoothie”.

'emmaree' wrote on '02:

Anyway to all in Insomnia I do wish you a sleep filled year full of everything that will make you healthy and fulfill your hearts desire xxx from

And to you emmaree!

I currently have several battles on my hands to fight through (mostly work related) and my only resolution this year is to not take my eye from the prize – regardless of what that prize might be 😀

cherrychapstik
    ✘ Not a client

My New Years Resolution:

1. Find a way not to be so depressed? Seriously since this insomnia started I keep getting sadder and sadder.

2. I wish I could say go off of sleeping meds, but my doctor keeps telling me not to push myself too hard or else it will make my sleep worse. I don't fall asleep without them when I try. So I will say find one that works longer. Ambien works for 3 or 4 hours. That was good when I wasn't sleeping at all or sleeping an hour a night. Now that I sleep 3-4 hours every night only on ambien I've realized I need to do something else. Some people think I should try an anxiolitic because the anxiety I feel exacerbates my sleeplessness.

3. Get into a sleep clinic and make sure nothing else is wrong.

Martin Reed
    ★ Admin

Have you tried decaff coffee em? I think you can even get coffee now that only has half the caffeine so you can wean yourself off!

You and Kik will have to keep us all updated on your Green Smoothie Challenge!

Cherry – Good luck with your resolutions. It's tough, but you have the support of everyone here at Insomnia Land.

I haven't made any resolutions this year – I can't break them if I don't make them!

IvanAleisterMesniaa
    ✘ Not a client

Besides getting more sleep, I'm going to try to get more filming done. Mitchell and I have so much to do. 11 tiny film projects. 4 or 5 big film projects. and 1-3 on going film series to make.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

Get involved in this discussion! Log in or register now to have your say!