Tired bit sleepless

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Martin Reed 2 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

VickyS
    ✘ Not a client

I’m beginning to think there is something physically wrong with me. I feel tired when I go to bed but as soon as my head hits the pillow, a sleepless night follows and I can only seem to get a couple of hours sleep by taking some OTC sleeping pills. HELP! I’ve been a short sleeper for years but now I am lucky if I get 2 hours in the early hours!

Martin Reed
    ★ Admin

Hello Vicky and welcome to the forum. First, let me reassure you that you are not alone! Everyone here knows what it’s like to only manage a couple of hours of sleep. When you go to bed at night, what do you think is stopping you from being able to fall asleep?

VickyS
    ✘ Not a client

I seem to become acutely aware of all that is going on around me and also in my head. Can’t seem to block things out.

Martin Reed
    ★ Admin

Sorry to hear about that racing mind keeping you up during the night, Vicky. Can you tell me a bit more about your sleep? What is a typical night like? When do you normally go to bed, when do you get out of bed, and roughly how many hours of sleep would you say you get on a typical night?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

Get involved in this discussion! Log in or register now to have your say!